Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Let me tell you a sad story: NOWE!

   Let me tell you a sad story: NOWE!




Once upon a time, I had a dog, a big dog, his name was NOWE. I bought him from a lady who lived on a hill, near a forest, in Rebra. She used to say that  Nowe's mother fell in love with a wolf. I thought in that moment: ”Yeah, she wants to impress me ... but I really like this little puppy, so I don't care. I will take him anyway!”

So, I put that little puppy in my backpack, I went down the hill, I took my bike and when I arrived at home, I draw him out! This black little puppy with brown spots on his paws, mouth, ears and eyelids was so tiny, so fragile, so cute. My heart was simply melting!

So, while days used to pass, me and Nowe were developing such a lovely friendship. I allowed him to stay with me in the house (strange thing for my neighbors), learning him how to behave. He learned how to open the kitchen's door, the fridge and served himself with whatever his nose sniffed. Sugar was his greatest joy! And I realized after a while, that in that time I was learning about myself, about my abilities, my strengths, my weaknesses! 

It seemed that everyone love my Nowe! My schoolmates use to to grin from ear to ear every time when the bus stops in front of the house (I was travelling between my home and Năsăud to get to school), seeing my Nowe shouted loud and clear his song: Hauuuuuuu, hauuuuuu which I had the obligation to respond: Haaauuuuuu, hauuuu. Grate duet!!! Sometimes he jumped the hence to hug me with his long paws.

Once, a boy wanted to see me! I stepped out off the yard to meet him, but guess what: My Nowe starts to show his teeth in such an angry, that he frighted not only me but even that boy. He was the love itself, his reaction took me by surprise! So girls, if you want to know if a boy is the good one for you, ask your dog!

After he grew older he used to hang out with his kinds. No one seemed upset when my friend stepped in their garden! But, one day, a woman told me:”Be more cautious with Nowe, because he ruined my flowers!”. So, I decided to chain him! Such a mistake, I will regret that act of mine! My Nowe cried out for his liberty so loud that my heart broke! Ok, I released him...and that was the last time I saw him!

I found out in that day, from the woman's girl, that her father triggered my Nowe to get up in his car, and took him in another town. I couldn't get by it! The girl was only four years old! No, that man was my neighbor!

My fiance arrived that day in Rebra. He helped me to search my Nowe in every corner I knew he loved to spend time. I called out for him, but there was no answers! I even threated my neighbors with police, but I had no evidence! 

But it was true, that man stole a part of me along with Nowe, stole my chance to walk beside my dearest Nowe till the end of his days ... That pain burns my mind even now! 




               

I REALLY LOVED MY NOWE!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment